a stressed out student trying to make it in the fashion journalism industry.

Thursday, April 12, 2012

off to Cleveland

today's thought of the day?
iRage.
today i am off to see the WZRD himself, Kid Cudi!
He's performing in my hometown (Clevelandthatilove)
for the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame induction.
I'm bringing along my best friends & i'm in absolute heaven.
I can't wait to see him perform live again, it's amazing.
Fingers crossed for him to find me, take a pic with me, and tell me he
needs a personal stylist to follow him on tour ;) a million pictures to come tonight!





2 comments:

  1. how cool is this?! i hope you have a fantastic time and i can't wait to hear all about it! ;)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Poshlocket Giveaway: Win a Shelly Fabric Choker

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was awesome Mimi! Thanks so much, i loved it :)

    ReplyDelete